Building & Construction
For help with your Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) accounts, get in touch with our experts.
Careful planning and advice are needed to maintain efficiency and competitiveness in the construction industry.
With years of experience in this sector, we pride ourselves on having an understanding of the specific problems faced by builders, building and civil engineering contractors, and civil engineering consultants, and in being able to recommend effective solutions.
We work with you to help you
Our service to the construction industry includes:
- The review of records for the production of accurate management information and CIS compliance.
- Contract review for subcontractors to determine status.
- Training on CIS matters and system implementation to cope with monthly returns.
- Explaining and training on the verification process.
- Explaining and training on monthly returns.
- Reviewing payments to identify risks to gross payment status.
- Targeting payments dates for all taxes to ensure compliance with rules.
As a firm Lambert Chapman act for clients of all sizes in the construction industry from sole traders and partnerships to Limited Companies. We have large company experience in the sector having acted for
We have the experience and expertise to provide you with the comfort you need in this challenging sector.
Meet The Experts
The Construction Industry Domestic Reverse Charge (DRC) was brought in on 1 March 2021 and changes the treatment of VAT in the construction industry. It was brought in as HMRC felt there was a risk in the construction industry of sub-contractors charging VAT on their...
Get in touch today
Contact us today to find out how we can help and let us provide a tailored quotation suitable for your business.