We want to be known as the best around and we believe we can offer a real alternative to the national practices.
Of course we’re great with all the numbers, but we’ll also take the time to understand your goals by building long-term relationships with our clients.
From left to right:
John Smith-Daye FCA
Nick Forsyth FCA
Graham McNeill FCCA
Lisa Greenwood FCCA
Craig Weavers FCCA
Sean Wiegand FCA
Paul Short BA(Hons) FCA CF
Established in July 1970, we aspire to be seen by the business community as a leading independent firm of Accountants and as a real alternative to the national practices.
In order to deliver this vision we are members of The UK200Group, and we have access to a range of tax and VAT specialists and use a variety of proven products in which our staff are trained to the highest levels of competence.
The elements that make the Lambert Chapman culture stand out are:
- our ability to build long term relationships
- our all-round approachability
- the availability of our staff and partners to see you at short notice and also at a venue of your choice
- the integrity and commitment of all our personnel
- our adherence to the standards set by our professional bodies
- our un-quenching desire to give best advice
- our friendly and supportive service
- our ability to recognise if we have failed and to put matters right with all parties
It is these characteristics that determine quality service and it is in these areas that we wish to excel. We believe that Lambert Chapman is Where Standards Count and that this provides us with a solid platform from which to maximise the wealth of our clients without compromising professionalism.
Most of our new business comes from recommendations from existing clients who have been delighted with the quality of service received. We offer a complimentary meeting to determine if a working relationship can be established. If you would like to take advantage of this, get in touch and we can get something in the diary.
The menu of services is your ladder to success, choose from it wisely and let’s see how high we can climb.