The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting businesses and individuals alike.
- Bodies issue collective plea as SEISS nears the end.
- A million employers claim £15bn in subsidies.
- The future of house prices and demand following the coronavirus pandemic.
- Coronavirus-driven tax exemption in place until 5 April 2021.
- Scams were ‘so convincing they were hard to spot’.
- One in six mortgage borrowers take up ‘payment holidays’.
- State pension boost is still available under lockdown restrictions.
- Rules edge closer to kicking in from April 2021.
- £14bn paid out in first two weeks of bounce-back loans.
- More than £6bn paid out in the first six days.