The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting businesses and individuals alike.
- 64% landlords with larger portfolios will buy as limited companies.
- Making Tax Digital for VAT commences on 1 April 2019.
- Making Tax Digital expected to save £1.2 billion in tax revenue.
- Government committee calls for action plan on productivity.
- Leading expert appointed to carry out study of minimum wages.
- The DWP tells providers to produce clearer pension documents.
- MTD for VAT to go ahead from April 2019.
- Upcoming regulations, papers and guides.
- Updating competition rules for the digital age.
- Responses from industry groups to the Chancellor's speech.