The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting businesses and individuals alike.
- Proposed 1% charge is intended to target foreign investors.
- Mandatory spot-checks conducted for auto-enrolment compliance.
- Employment growth “may start to slow as vacancies rise”.
- £5.2 billion collected in 2017/18.
- ACCA says public expectations of audit should be addressed.
- Cashless trend hurts SMEs, FSB says.
- Gaps between business rate revaluations is ‘punishing struggling areas’.
- 1 in 4 struggle with the cost of moving.
- How to spot and avert failure in your business.
- How interest rates could affect your mortgage.