The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting businesses and individuals alike.
- HMRC continues to rake in record sums of inheritance tax.
- Up to 3,000 annual claims made through IHT38 forms.
- Rising automation ‘a risk to young workers’.
- The average funeral cost £4,721 in 2018.
- Most savers question if they’re saving enough.
- Decision expected by mid-November.
- 1 in 4 firms 'plan to revise down business investment'.
- Controversial tax rules could be set for reform, subject to political change.
- Thousands thought to be missing out.
- HMRC announces 12-month delay – weeks before planned implementation.