The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
We are able to deal with the formation of all incorporated bodies (excluding Plc’s) which includes limited companies with shares, limited by guarantee companies and limited liability partnerships.
- Provide details of changes to Companies House as they occur
- Prepare and submit the Annual Declaration Statement
- Prepare and update the Persons with Significant control register
- Provide assistance with the production of minutes as required, in particular helping you to understand when a special or extraordinary meeting has to be held
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors/members.
Our services include:
- Provision of a registered office address in both Braintree and London
- Provision of directors service addresses in both Braintree and London
- Company Secretary, if required, for sole director companies
- Company formations for all type of incorporated bodies (excluding Plc’s)
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Assisting with statutory changes within a business and preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
Making Tax Digital (MTD) started becoming mandatory from 1 April 2019, meaning that the vast majority of VAT-registered businesses that are on a quarterly stagger should have submitted their first MTD VAT returns by now. I say 'should' since an HMRC announcement on 1...
Get in touch today
Contact us today to find out how we can help and let us provide a tailored quotation suitable for your business.