Business Start Up
We can provide a full business start-up service including advice and systems that will help you through the financial aspects of starting up in business.
Full Business Start-Up service.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial and fiscal aspects of running a business. Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts. That’s where we fit in – bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan,
cashflowprojections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Meet The Experts
Primary Companies Act Forms There are over 100 forms prescribed by the Companies Act 2006. We list below the main forms and include a link to all the forms which can be downloaded direct from Companies House. Many of the procedures can now be completed online rather...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Get in touch today
Contact us today to find out how we can help and let us provide a tailored quotation suitable for your business.