Value Added Tax
Value Added Tax (VAT) is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business.
So complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
We have staff who can advise you how to make sure your records support these changes correctly.
As a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and with
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Our Terms of Business relating to VAT are Value Added Tax (VAT) 2014 (updated Feb 2010)
Over the weekend I found I was surrounded by the world of accountancy even though it was a bank holiday and I wasn’t at work. Thanks to the introduction of Making Tax Digital (MTD), adverts for cloud accounting software are currently everywhere you turn - on the...
Get in touch today
Contact us today to find out how we can help and let us provide a tailored quotation suitable for your business.