Prize draw terms and conditions
Last Updated: 25th January, 2018
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their name and email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Lambert Chapman LLP, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. You will be asked if you agree to receive emails from Lambert Chapman LLP containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the client satisfaction survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Satisfaction Survey” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Lambert Chapman LLP accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Lambert Chapman LLP.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draws in 2018 are as follows:
- Q1 – 23:59 on 31 March 2018
- Q2 – 23:59 on 30 June 2018
- Q3 – 23:59 on 30 September 2018
- Q4 – 23.59 on 31 December 2018
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. Only one win permitted per year (1st Jan – 31 Dec 2018). If your name is drawn twice, we will re-draw.
10. The winner will receive an email delivery of a £100 gift card to be redeemed at www.ticketmaster.co.uk.
11. Lambert Chapman LLP accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the venue).
12. The winner will be notified by email and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Lambert Chapman LLP within 14 days of being notified by Lambert Chapman LLP, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Lambert Chapman LLP shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Lambert Chapman LLP shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Lambert Chapman LLP by email.
14. The winner’s name will be posted on our website.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Lambert Chapman LLP retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Lambert Chapman LLP’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Lambert Chapman LLP and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Lambert Chapman LLP and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Lambert Chapman LLP accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Lambert Chapman LLP further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Lambert Chapman LLP for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Lambert Chapman LLP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Lambert Chapman LLP in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Lambert Chapman LLP shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Lambert Chapman LLP. 3 Warners Mill, Silks Way, Braintree, Essex, CM7 3GB.
The views expressed in this article are the personal views of the Author and other professionals may express different views. They may not be the views of Lambert Chapman LLP. The material in the article cannot and should not be considered as exhaustive. Professional advice should be sought in connection with any of the issues contained in the article and the implementation of any actions.