The purpose of our Tax Healthcheck is to identify any issues in your tax systems and procedures before HMRC does!
In carrying out a Tax Healthcheck, we would be tailoring the review to the specific needs of the individual client.
- Are you taking advantage of all allowances available?
- Are you wasting any allowances by claiming too much?
- Can you structure the timing of income to your advantage?
- Should your business be incorporated?
- Have you considered different ownership/remuneration strategies?
- Have all
expensesthat can be properly claimed been considered?
- Should you register/de-register your business?
- Have you considered different methods of accounting for VAT – e.g. cash accounting, flat rate, retail schemes?
- Are you reclaiming input VAT correctly?
These are just a few of the areas that will be looked at, those needing more
Please feel free to contact us at Lambert Chapman if you would like to know more.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Get in touch today
Contact us today to find out how we can help and let us provide a tailored quotation suitable for your business.