Corporate Tax Planning
Corporate tax can be a minefield of regulation but we can review your records and ascertain if we can set up a more tax efficient structure for you.
Corporation tax represents a substantial part of your trading costs.
We offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure, especially where you are undertaking something out of the ordinary such as a business start up, acquisition or disposal, major capital asset acquisitions and group transactions.
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
Meet The Experts
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Merger and acquisition activity has hit a ten year high in the UK and we are seeing a similar high level of activity here at Lambert Chapman LLP. One of the more difficult transactions is carrying out a successful merger. Anecdotally between 30% - 40% of mergers do...
Get in touch today
Contact us today to find out how we can help and let us provide a tailored quotation suitable for your business.