We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Receptionist to join our team in Braintree, Essex.
No prior experience is necessary as full training will be provided. The successful candidate must be well presented and speak fluent English (both oral and written). This role would suit a school leaver and there may be an opportunity for a customer service apprenticeship to be undertaken.
Working Hours (based on a 9 day fortnight):
- 9am to 5.30pm – Monday to Thursday with one hour for lunch.
- 9am to 5.30pm – for two Fridays out of four with one hour for lunch.
- Off for two Fridays out of four.
- Ability to work flexitime by starting and finishing within an hour of contracted start time, subject to appropriate cover within the department.
- To answer the telephone and transfer calls to appropriate individuals within the office.
- To ensure that there is always cover for the reception area
- To greet visitors and make them feel welcome to the office and offer them a drink
- To ensure that the reception area and client areas of the office are tidy at all times
- To prepare the conference room(s) for meetings and tidy up afterwards
- To provide refreshments to the Partners of the Practice
- To help maintain diaries for the Partners of the Practice including arranging meetings where appropriate
- To undertake filing and scanning duties using the Practices virtual filing cabinet system
- To assist with data analysis and internal reporting that may be required
- To assist with Health and Safety procedures for the office
- To carry out any other duty which may be required in line with business requirements
- To adhere to the Firm’s Health & Safety Policy at all times
- Paid parking
- Company uniform (after 3 months service)
- A pension plan of 4.5% employers contribution and 4% employees contribution (after 3 months service)
- Life assurance (x2 salary)
- Tax free Birthday and Christmas gifts
- Annual bonus based on profits – averages between 2-3.5% of salary based on a full year of working
- Ongoing courses and training
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter marked for the attention of Terri O’Neill – firstname.lastname@example.org