We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Processor to join our friendly Payroll Bureau who are responsible for processing payrolls for over 400 of our clients. The ideal candidate will have previous Payroll experience and be ready to develop their knowledge and grow with our Company.
Established in 1970, Lambert Chapman LLP brings a wealth of accountancy experience combined with forward-thinking and innovative solutions to meet the evolving needs of our clients. We are members of The UK200Group, and we have access to a range of tax and VAT specialists and use a variety of proven products in which our staff are trained to the highest levels of competence.
Requirements for Payroll Processor:
- Relevant Payroll experience
- Familiar with a payroll processing program such as Star Payroll
- Be able to handle large volumes of data
- Knowledge of RTI requirements
- Knowledge of auto enrolment including processing of NEST transactions (preferable)
- Knowledge of CIS (preferable)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Commitment to learning new skills to develop your knowledge
- Work well within a team environment
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties
Responsibilities for Payroll Processor:
- To work within a small team of 4 staff
- To assist with the processing of all payrolls including weekly, monthly and annual for over 400 clients
- To input all new starters and leavers onto the payroll system
- To deal with HMRC in respect of basic queries
- To respond to and resolve payroll queries
- To liaise with the Payroll Manager to cover holidays within the department
- To undertake the training requirements of the Practice in order to develop and progress your knowledge and skills and to follow the requirement of any apprenticeship route provided.
- To integrate successfully with the team and provide effective support for other team members.
- To be prepared to take on additional tasks and follow instructions and procedures that are required for the operation of the payroll process.
Benefits for Payroll Processor:
- A competitive salary
- Paid parking
- A pension plan of 4.5% employers contribution and 4% employees contribution (after 3 months service)
- Life assurance (after 3 months service)
- Tax-free Birthday and Christmas gifts
- Annual bonus based on profits – averages between 2-3.5% of salary based on a full year of working
- Early finish Friday option (full time employees only)
- On-going courses and training
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter marked for the attention of our HR Assistant Charlotte Frankham – email@example.com