Partners and employees of Lambert Chapman LLP and when required new and existing clients.
To provide support to the accountancy department of the Practice in terms of the provision of bookkeeping and vat preparation services.
- To undertake the training requirements of the Practice in order to develop and progress your knowledge and skills and to follow the requirement of any apprenticeship route provided.
- To integrate successfully with the team and provide effective support for other team members.
- To process day book entries for sales, purchases, bank, cash and wages on behalf of clients where we provide bookkeeping services and become efficient in the use of a range of accounting software.
- To prepare where required on bookkeeping assignments the control accounts required to reconcile the bookkeeping entries including bank, cash, sales, VAT and PAYE.
- To prepare written communication for review to send to our clients to obtain information to complete the bookkeeping process.
- Communicate effectively with your manager or other peers in order that any areas of concern can be dealt with. To include updating them as to the progress of work undertaken.
- To adhere to and follow the Practice’s workflow procedures including updating digita practice management tasks and completing daily timesheets.
- To be prepared to take on additional tasks and follow instructions and procedures that are required for the operation of the accounts process.
- To adhere to the Firm’s Health & Safety Policy at all times.
- Act with due care and attention and ensure confidentiality is applied at all times
- Commitment to learning new skills to develop your knowledge
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Work well within a team environment
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties