Lambert Chapman offer HR services through our support company Active HR Limited and can provide advice on all areas of employment law but primarily on:
Contracts of employment
Dispute resolution and help with disciplinary hearings
Who are Active HR Limited?
A unique and versatile ‘one stop shop’ offering a full Human Resource (HR) & Training Service to allow you, the employer, gain business profitability through your people. It can take up to £50,000 a year to recruit, train and retain an employee. If you spent the same on equipment you would ensure it meets your requirements.
Active HR provides a complete solution in terms of HR support and advice:
- Contracts of Employment
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Staff Handbooks
- Dispute Resolution
- Redundancy Process and Consultation
- Health and Safety
How do we operate?
We like to work closely with our clients so we can gain a good understanding of the business. We offer sound, realistic advice and support in terms of the contracts, policies and procedures needed to manage your employees correctly and fairly. In establishing best HR practice we undertake an initial audit which will:
- Review your existing HR processes and recommend practical, realistic solutions
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation
- Facilitate increased productivity and employee morale
When best HR practice has been put in place, you will:
- Receive regular updates on employment legislation changes
- Feel able to contact us for ad hoc telephone advice and support
- Manage your employees correctly with the minimum amount of disruption to your business
We look at your specific business needs so we can provide a genuine, bespoke service for you. We also offer a flexible charging structure which can either be a monthly retainer or an agreed fee for each specific project. The choice is yours.