Value Added Tax
Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business - so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT. The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the growing demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
On top of this we have seen an amendment to the standard rate of VAT and the bookkeeping issues to which this led plus upcoming return to 17.5% from 1st January 2010. We have staff who can advise you how to make sure your records support these changes correctly.
As a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Essex we can provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and with administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Call us today for a Value Added Tax healthcheck or let us contact you by using the link below:
Our Terms of Business relating to VAT are Value Added Tax (VAT) - updated Feb 2010